We previously heard details about Samsung’s June 20th event, aka Samsung Premiere 2013, which now seems to be filled with announcements. The expected devices we’ll probably be seeing at the fun packed event includes: Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Zoom and Galaxy S4 Active.
Earlier today we had seen the rumored benchmarks of Galaxy S4 Mini and now it’s turn for the remaining two to join the rumor-mill along with Mini as High-Tech.Mail.Ru, a Russian technology website, reportedly obtained the specifications of both the highly anticipated ruggedized Galaxy S4 aka Galaxy S4 Active and the Galaxy S4 Zoom.
The Galaxy S4 Active has been rumored to be a water- and dust- resistant version of the Galaxy S4, while the specs are reportedly same. Take a look at the leaked list below:-
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 CPU
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- LTE support
- 16GB of built-in memory, microSD support
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC, IR blaster
- 2600mAh battery
As for the Galaxy S4 Zoom, it is poised to take out its competitor devices by touting a 16-megapixel camera with 10x optical zoom. Following are its leaked specs
- 1.6GHz dual-core CPU, no LTE support
- Android Jelly Bean OS
- 8GB of built-in memory, micro-SD support
- 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera
- 16 megapixel main camera, with 10x Optical Zoom
- Bluetooth 4.0LE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, A-GPS
- 1900mAh battery
With all said and done it looks like the June 20th event is shaping up to be quite interested. We would be covering the Samsung’s press event on June 20, so do remember to stick with us at that day for complete coverage of new smartphones/tablets releasing that day.